Contact Us

Student Visa

Student Visa

Because of exceptional quality of education provided in Canada, Canadian Institutes are topmost choice for foreign students to study and gain professional experience. However, to come to Canada as a student, you would need to apply for study permit.
Eligibility for obtaining Student visa:
  • Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution  
  • Proof of funds to cover the first year of tuition, as well as living expenses and return transportation to his or her home country
  • Certificat d'acceptation du Quebec (Quebec Acceptance Certificate, or CAQ) if the student wishes to study in Montreal or elsewhere in the Province of Quebec.
  • Have clean record. Applicants with a criminal background, or who pose a risk to Canadian security, may be refused
  • Be in good health
  • Satisfy the immigration officer that he or she will leave Canada at the end of the stay authorized by the study permit.

Accompanying Family members

An applicant for a Canadian study permit may include his or her family members on the application, so that they may accompany the applicant to Canada. An accompanying spouse may be able to obtain an open work permit, and minor children may be able to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools.

Canadian education and any work experience during and after graduation from a Canadian University or College can help an individual obtain the status of a Permanent resident.